Potter IntelliView® Troubleshooting
- If the N2 Sensor Test fails, the unit will continue to retest.
- Check the DIP switch configuration to ensure the elevation setting is correct for your elevation.
- Check to ensure the sensor cable is plugged in correctly.
- Check to ensure the INS-PV is not currently connected to a fire sprinkler system that is already above ambient conditions. Isolate the INS-PV unit using the ball valve. Wait 2 hours and return to see if error code has cleared.
- Contact Potter technical support if error code remains.