Issue: Air tank pressure switch continuously ON for 2 hours.
- Filling multiple sprinkler systems at one time.
- Major leak on nitrogen generator (air side).
- Air tank blow down stuck open
- Leak on sprinkler system.
- Needle valve or membrane back pressure regulator closed. (N2 purity greater than 98.5%).
- Membrane is wet or dirty. It may need to be replaced.
- Pressure switch needs to be adjusted or replaced.
- Air compressor not building adequate pressure.
- Unloader Valve on pressure switch is stuck open.